I am an empathy engineer & design thinking integrator for organizations and humans everywhere.
Seeking opportunities for change and cracks in environments, spaces, and experiences. I'm most interested in creating impact in learning arenas, being a valued catalyst and a futurist within an organization. I have the desire to roll up my sleeves, get down in the muck, and iterate ideas, actions, and projects with others.
Let's talk and begin something together. Tweet me @scitechyedu
Sample of Upcoming Workshops/Conferences/Gigs
- Making Connections Conference Albemarle Public County Schools Nov. 6
- Innovative Learning Conference at The Nueva School Oct. 19-20
- INPO + MODA 4 Hr Workshop Sept. 6, 2017
- GISA Sponsored 3 Hr Workshop at St. Andrews School, Savannah, GA Aug. 7, 2017
- Baker-Butler Elementary School: Ongoing Consultation
- St. Johns Country Day School: 2 Day Design Thinking Workshop August 2017
- Georgia Innovation Fund Summit: June 6, 2017. Athens, GA
- GISA Workshop: Design Thinking "lite"- Woodward Academy April 19, 2017.
- CHOA/ Strong 4 Life: multiple workshops centered on Millennials Moms + Nutrition: empathy driven Jan. + Feb, 2017
- Kaiser Permanente: Innovation Instruction (ongoing)
- Invite Only NYC Design Thinking Event: Professional Learning Dec. 3, 2016 (just the beginning)
- Design Thinking for Educators & Administration: Nov. 7, 2016: Sheridan College, Toronto, Canada (ongoing)
- GISA Annual Conference Nov. 7, 2016: DEEP design thinking: The Why and the Why Not Now
- EdTech Teacher: Innovation Summit Boston: Nov. 2-4, 2016
- Atlanta Organization: Innovation Design October/November 2016 (ongoing)
- Children's Health Care of Atlanta Strong4Life: DT Fast-Track Workshop August + Ongoing workshops Sept/Oct
- Edcamp Summit Atlanta: #DEEPdt Why Edcamp Matters? July 26, 2016 Emory University
- Marymount School of New York: June: Social Entrepreneurship + Design Thinking Conference
- NeverSummerdSchool: June: EDOS: A NEW OPERATING SYSTEM FOR EDUCATION
- The Miami Valley School: Facilitator of Self-Study of K12 Science Department
- Parish Episcopal School: Parish Leads #DEEPdt Online Crash Course
- CDC + The Leaders Lyceum Multi-Month Project: Dec.-March Investment in Early Childhood Initiatives
- Westwood Elementary School - Poway Unified School District: #DEEPdt 101 Workshop
- Ongoing Online Coaching Support & Curriculum Design for various teachers throughout US
- Altamira International School: 2-Day Design Thinking Workshop
- The Children's School: Auction Project, School Committees Challenge, & Member of the Vision Team Sept-Dec.
- CDC Coaching on Design Thinking via The Leaders Lyceum
- Episcopal School: #EAinnovates 4-Day #DEEPdt + #MakerED experience